Join the conversation on the “Opportunities in Blockchain: The Future of Urban Communities”, convening the 1st ever Pan-African Leaders panel on Blockchain, an initiative Jeanensis is grateful to be co-hosting with the Brooklyn Innovation Center, this April 25th, 2018 @ 18:15, at Ignita Office in Brooklyn. Get your ticket TOPICS of Discussion ——————– * Job opportunities in blockchain today and the near future * Blockchain across industries… from banking for the un-banked to earning income from your own data. * Peer-to-peer social aspects of blockchain technology Join us for an eye-opening discussion with six blockchain professionals, each of whom is a person of color and very familiar with urban communities: Featured Panelists ——————
- Marilyn Charlot, head of compliance and risk management at Veritaseum, oversees the creation and management of compliance smart contracts. Marilyn was formerly a VP and Financial Crimes Compliance Officer at Société Générale, one of Europe’s largest banks.
- Rhonda Eldridge, is a strategy consultant at GECKO Governance, a blockchain technology for fund and banking compliance. Rhonda has over 25 years of financial services experience at leading global firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers, ABN Amro (Fortis) and UBS.
- Jennifer Jacques is managing attorney at Jacques & Associates, where she focuses on venture capital financing, corporate governance, and employment law. Jennifer has structured private placement memorandums and licensing deals for emerging tech companies like Wordeee, XenApp and Visionary Access Inc.
- Rhonda Eldridge, GECKO Governance USA
- D.K. Smith, dxChain, is co-founder and CMO at dxChain.io, a blockchain data rights management platform that enables data files to be secured, managed, shared, and monetized on a revocable basis. D.K. serves as an Advisor to founders and investors on blockchain business strategy and implementations.
- Marie Noel Nsana: Advisor at Alchemy.io and Membrana, is a Certified Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Blockchain Technology professional. Marie-Noel has over ten years’ experience in the regulatory compliance, business analysis, business intelligence, MIS reporting, and software development.